Get a bike shop insurance quote
Book in for a quick chat
Fill in our quote form
Whether your renewal is due within the next few days or not for a few months, speak to our expert advisor Ben for a personalised insurance proposal designed around your business.
Getting a quote FAQs
Absolutely. That’s what we’re here for.
If you’re not ready to get a quote, but you want to ask some questions, please get in touch by booking a short chat with our expert Ben, or by sending us a message.Get in touch
We’d recommend CoverFit if some of the points below apply to you:
- I am happy to put aside 1 hour at a time that suits me, to get on top of my business insurance.
- I find business insurance quite confusing, and need some help.
- My business activities have changed/are changing and I’m not sure how that might affect my insurance protection.
- I am interested in finding out how I can manage my business risks better to save money on insurance.
We’d recommend completing our online quote form if some of the points below apply to you:
- I’d prefer to provide my details in my own time, at my own pace.
- I am confident I know my way around business insurance, and the cover that I need to put in place for my business.
- I have no plans for changes to my business services and activities anytime soon.
- I am confident I am doing all I can to manage my business risks better to save money on insurance
To be able to provide a recommendation and quote, we first need to collect some information about you and your business. You can provide this by speaking to our expert using our CoverFit service, or by filling in our online form, or (see options above).
Our CoverFit consultation may last up to 1 hour depending on the complexity of your business and insurance requirements, whilst completing the form will take around 15-30 minutes.
Whichever you choose, you can expect to receive your recommendation and quotation within 2 working days.
It might feel like a chore to answer all our questions but it’s essential we know enough about your business to be able to recommend a suitable insurance solution, and at the best price.
You will find other business insurance providers where you can buy a policy in less time, and with fewer questions. That’s great if you know exactly what you need, and you’re already fully aware of the risks your business faces. If that’s not the case, we’d recommend taking a little extra time to get it right now, rather than a quick fix you might regret later.
We promise to make the process as painless as possible, and to not ask anything that doesn’t help us deliver the optimum solution for your shop.
Once you are onboard with Bikmo we’ll safely hold all the information we’ve been provided so you’ll avoid that frustrating sense of déjà vu when going through changes or future renewals.