The cycling season is upon us and we’re here to help you build the habit of riding more!
Between 1st – 28th of February, join us in building a habit for cycling and help us achieve our goal for the Bikmo Strava Club to ride 100,000km (62,137 miles) of cycling distance!
Want to get involved? Join our Strava Club and read our weekly newsletter over the next month to motivate you to get riding regularly. We’ll be sharing our favourite picks from podcasts, articles and book recommendations all around building habits and motivating you to cycle.
We will also be running a weekly Wednesday Zwift ride from the 8th Feb. These will be at 12pm lunchtime and 45 minutes in length. Anybody is welcome, so please come along if you’d like a group to ride with and some extra motivation to get riding! Join our Zwift event.
Some people say it takes 21 days, others claim it takes up to 66 days, but truth is the length of time varies from person to person and habit to habit. Psychologists have found the amount of time it takes for a habit to become automatic ranged from 18 to 254 days.
To get you in full flow or at least started on your road to building your riding habit, join us in our 28 day challenge and support 100,000km challenge!
If you need an extra incentive to get going? If you join the Bikmo Strava club, you can enter our prize draw for a Le Melo Rider’s Bundle – worth over £90! Enter by completing the form below. Terms and conditions apply.
Habit building content
- Andrew Huberman – The Science of Making & Breaking Habits
- Top 5 tips for indoor cycling training
- 10 Quick and Healthy Plant-Based Lunch Recipes
- Three Peaks & In Between – Ultra cycling Documentary
- The Diary of a CEO – 5 Scientific Rules for Making & Breaking Habits in 2023!
- Jay Shetty – The 4-tier Framework to Effective Goal Setting
- 9 Best Habits Books to Read in 2023
- Matt D’Avella – 3 Ways to Make Your Habits Stick
- Francis Cade – 5 Bad Cycling Habits I Need to Break