Bikmo Christmas Opening Hours
In between riding and eating…and eating some more, we will still be providing online support over the Christmas and New Year period. Be sure to check out our Christmas opening hours below, so you know which day you can catch us on the phone too.
- 23rd December // 9am – 5pm
- Christmas Eve // 9am – 4pm
- Christmas Day // Closed
- Boxing Day // Closed
- 27th December // Closed (Bank holiday)
- 28th December// Closed (Bank holiday)
- 29th December // 9am – 5pm
- 30th December // 9am – 5pm
- New Years Eve // 9am – 4pm
- New Years Day // Closed
- January 2nd // Closed (Weekend)
- January 3rd // Closed (Bank holiday)
On the days we are closed, you can still give us a call on 01244 470337, leave a message with your name and number or email us at email@example.com, and one of the team will get back to you as soon as we can.
Safe riding and Merry Christmas,
from all of the Bikmo team.
The full UK Bikmo team during the Christmas bike ride in 2019
We have some blogs around Christmas that you may enjoy reading. Struggling to find a gift for the cyclist in your life? Take Bikmo’s gift flowchart here to find your perfect gift for them. Also, cycling over the festive period can bring different situations to the normal every. So here is our top 5 do’s and don’ts for this Christmas – read more