British Cycling bike insurance
From the 3rd of May 2019, British Cycling members can access our partnership specific insurance cover – British Cycling bike insurance by Bikmo. You can read the full partnership announcement here. And if you were asking yourself about what are the benefits of the British Cycling bike insurance, just read further…
What is British Cycling bike insurance provided by Bikmo?
If you are a British Cycling member, you can now take out award-winning bike insurance by Bikmo, and enjoy the following features:
- Cover designed for all types of riding from commutes to races.
- Underwritten by Hiscox with 97.4% claims approval.
- Event cover included as standard.
- Exclusive pricing for British Cycling members.
And the best bits stay the same:
- Taking out a policy is a simple, quick online experience, which can be done on your phone so you can spend more time riding your bike and less time drowning in the paperwork.
- You’ll be offered zero excess through our ‘Bikmo replacements’ service which supports local bike shops at the same time.
- In case of a claim, you will be met by our experienced and compassionate team who are bike geeks just like you.
- Your worldwide cover for 365 days stays included as a standard.
- Your bike insurance covers kit and accessories as well.
- And much more…
Looking for further information?
The rest of the info can be found on our British Cycling bike insurance webpage, so you can find out about those all important questions you may have. Some of which include:
- Why do people choose bike insurance over home insurance?
- Which events + races are covered?
- What happens if I need to claim?
- I took out a policy before 3rd of May 2019. What’s different?
If you would like to know more about British Cycling bike insurance provided by Bikmo, visit the British Cycling website directly. If you are not a member, you can find out more about their four different levels of membership (Race, Ride, Commute and Fan) here.