Have you ever played with the idea of having your Brompton personalised? But we’re talking more than mods, shiny new parts or a fancy leather seat or frame bag… we’re talking about a custom paint job – and you can design it yourself! With Bikmo you can now win the makeover of your dreams for your Brompton and we will make sure that a professional designer and a paint shop will bring your design to life.
Are you not a proud owner of Brompton, but you still have plenty of ideas and would like to participate? No problem at all. If the creator of the winning design doesn’t own a Brompton, the design will be put onto one of Bikmo’s courtesy Bromptons, which are used by our customers all over the UK. This way we will make sure your creativeness is being well used and showcased to many.
- Download our Brompton colouring template here.
- Fill in with your design, paint, draw, use your fingers, pens, pencils, brushes or digital tools – go as wild or as crazy as you want. Please fill in only the thick-lined parts.
- Upload your design as a photo (.jpg) or PDF format with your contact details into our submission form below.
Sorry, this contest has already ended. No submissions are possible at this time.
- Competition closes at 23:59 on 25th of August 2019.
- A winner will be chosen by the CEO of Brompton and announced by the 6th of September 2019.
- If you win, you have the option of having your own Brompton painted or for Bikmo to paint one of ours.
- The design and painting will be carried out to a professional standard.
- Bikmo will ship the winner’s Brompton to and from the UK only.
- Terms and conditions apply.
Have a look below at a couple of the designs we received during the Brompton World Championship in London
Bikmo covers all types of Brompton bikes – regardless of the colour or modifications. You can find out more about our Brompton specific cover here.